Saturday, November 12, 2005

SIm action and other shameless link plugs 1=p


I have a couple of other blogs that I write stuff on about specific games as well.. I wrote a couple of reviews for the Sims 2 console version on my other blog devoted entirely to Sim action. For some reason, it is not allowing me to put that in my list of blogs on my profile though. Hmmm... so I am adding the link for you.

Originally I was just going to post pictures from the PC version's newest expansion, but I got a couple more from the actual console version. I just couldn't stand to look at just text in one of my little pieces. I guess that's me getting a bit anal there lol



Anyway...
I also added the link for my old EQ2 blog. It has a lot of screenshots in there. Actually, there are still tons of screenies that I have here on my comp too that I just never uploaded. I will get around to it eventually though. I have plenty of time, since I am no longer playing the game.
Had to add in there gamespot.com of course... great site there for all kinds of reviews and info especially on console games. A few others will be added too of course. Like the shameless plug for Stratics =) I write reviews and things when I have the time for the EQ2 part of Stratics.. though I am not familiar with the IRC program, so haven't officially gotten anything up there as of yet... yeah yeah yeah I know you think I am a slacker.

Periodically, you will find me posting little notes here as I add links of various game related sites.

Just a little heads up. But feel free to check out my blogs about Sim action and about EQ2. As well as Stratics. All the links I post are sites that I use personally, and would definately reccomend checking out at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home